I Wish I Could Read Every Book in the World

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010



Excellent parody of Drake's "Every Girl in the World" by the folks from 2-Cents. Imagine if rappers wanted to put their noses inside "Every Book in the World" instead of putting they dick inside every girl? Ironically, a lot of rappers are well read (just don't reflect it in all their rhymes).

This video actually references some decent literature and even features professor Dr. Michael Eric Dyson. It might be time to revisit "Read a book" (Read a MothaF*cking Book).
Reading Links


And be sure to support Black-Owned Book Stores like Marcus Books
Shout out to Reading Rainbow and Levar Burton.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP