Most Gangsta Bicycle Ever Seen on BART

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

This message was sent using picture-talk messaging service from MetroPCS.



On a Richmond (Orange Line) train, this brotha has the most gangsta bike known to man. Its a metallic grey beach cruiser reinforced with duct tape. It has metal chopper style handlebars with machine gun grips and throttle brakes. He has pegs and has wide super grip white wall tires that are veterans. He has a rear storage area with a Panasonic Boombox on the back. Cassette tapes included. The rider himself wears a full leather motorcycle fit with no helmet. Facial scars included.
>


Share

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

The pix aren't coming through...I really want to see this bike!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP