What do Pimps do on Valentine's Day?

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

I don't do Valentine's Day. It's what they call a Hallmark Holiday. But I appreciate it as it allows people to eat (I did sell roses in restaurants when I was 8 yrs old).



But I also know too many people that use Valentine's as an excuse to have extra-marital relations (especially with YB.

Anyway, out of nowhere, I started wondering: What do pimps do on Valentine's Day?

A Google Search didn't really provide satisfactory results. So I decided to ask a couple pimps... but nobody answered. I figured they busy. It is hard out here on a pimp.

Still, here's my "What Pimps Do on Valentine's Day" hypothesis:

  • Count money.
  • All-Star Weekend.
  • Strategic planning.
  • Take ALL they hoes out to for scrimp. But it's AOB.
  • Listen to John Coltrane while reading Robert Greene.
  • Yoga.
  • Avoid where their all-pink, all-red or all-purple suits to avoid being mistaken for a trick.
  • Knock a new beezy who heart got broke by a sucka.
  • Applebees and/or Denny's.
  • Put it in my Pocket.

One Mack is auctioning off his gigolo services

Then again, quiet as kept:

Pimps don't do Valentines (nor do they do $#it for the homies).

I'm pretty sure they don't blog.

If you know what pimps do on Valentine's, feel free to add them below.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP