Happy Indigenous People's Day

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010


The exploits of Christopher Columbus led to the genocide of the First People of the Americas, but it foreshadowed the Black Holocaust.

Considering that America is the greatest purveyor of violence in this world, it is no surprise that many are celebrating Columbus Day.

Not on my blog.

Peace to the Indigenous People who cared for American colonists. Respect to the Indigenous People who were slaughtered under the guise of Manifest Destiny. Peace to Indigenous People who are my ancestors too.

And as a Bay Area native, peace to the Ohlone people.



And with banks and courts closed yesterday, there is no greater symbol of the tools used to oppress both Indigenous and African people. The financial markets and the judicial system are two of the greatest domestic and international terror engines.

Video: ReconsiderColumbusDay.org

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP