Leggings linked to yeast infections, decreased estrogen levels

>> Friday, April 1, 2011

LAS VEGAS.-Leggings have become a fashionable way for women to show off their curves. But the display of the feminine form is coming at the expense of womens reproductive health, experts say.

Leggings are a type of fitted clothing that covers the legs. Worn by both women and men, leggings range in fabric types from nylon, latex and spandex, to polyester, cotton and silk.

According to a recent report commissioned by the San Francisco, Calif. based Niagra Institute, leggings can cause a decrease in women's estrogen levels and reduce vaginal moistness. Both of which can lead to reproductive damage and other unintended health and hygiene consequences.

"Our research indicates that prolonged usage of leggings is detrimental to the reproductive capabilities of women," said Dr. Sandeep Vajayjay. "We are very concerned about the long-term affects this fashion trend will exact on teenagers."

In laboratory tests, two different groups with women of similar fitness levels engaged in physical fitness activities in different athletic apparel. A control group wearing shorts was three times more likely to maintain their estrogen levels compared to women of similar physical statures wearing leggings.



The study also founded that women's vaginal moisture was reduced by the popular pants. The tight pants apparently restrict the amount of air flow to the vagina, resulting in a sort of "Green House Gas" effect. That increased heat dries womens natural moisture.

Vaginal dryness is sometimes a result of deficiency estrogen, the female hormone, while other times it may be the result of skin conditions.

Tea Party backed freshman congressman Dan Benignsnatch of Michigan disagreed, calling the research "flawed." Adding, "In my experience, plenty of women in the Tea Party wear leggings and have not had those problems."

Activists with the one-year old Militant Obstetrics League for Lovely Youth (MOLLY) support the study's findings and have called for Congressional action, and more.

"It is past time that women end this trend of trading our health for the aesthetic tastes of others," said Alison Walker. "We urge everyone disgusted with this dysfunctional and patriarchal clothing style to fight against those who wish to imprison us in plastic pants."

Walker accused Benighsnatch of profiting from leggings. Campaign finance reports reveal that the congressman received major funding from nylon and polyester manufacturers last fall in his electoral insurgency. Wisconsin's Governor is also linked to the leggings manufacturing syndicate as a quarter shareholder.

A previous study, coinciding with another initiative investigating leggings potential to reduce cellulite, found that wearing leggings daily for eight weeks is likely to cause yeast infections.

"If you wear them once in a while and the genital area has time to dry, then I think you might be okay," said OG-GYN Dr. Betsy Evans. She added that these fungal infections ofter lead to itching and vaginal pain. "Who would wear those every day, anyway?"

Writer Lucinda Gunnin advises women who want to where the pants but avoid yeast infections to
"look for a cotton crotch to help prevent excess moisture buildup." She was concerned that too much emphasis is being placed on having overly moist vaginas. "Sure, we expect to be warm and moist at the right times but all day, every day is a recipe for discomfort and itch."

The revelation comes just days before an explosive study linking sagging pants to erectile dysfunction is to be released. Urban magazines that receive major advertising funding from legging retailers and Hip Hop inspired fashion lines are very concerned.

"If our clothes making pussies dry and dick malfunctions, it's gone be detrimental to our bottom line [sic]" according to Jimmy Johnson, founder of Dookie Bottoms clothing line principal and Publisher of Black Back magazine.

Share

14 comments:

Joanna April 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

LMAO!!! This is even better than the Davey D article!

Unknown June 29, 2015 at 2:29 AM  

wo…wooo.. I like it!! Your are so fit.. And sexy, I need a personal trainer like you..

TOSHIBA PVM-375AT

jade July 22, 2015 at 2:23 AM  

Both of which can lead to reproductive damage and other unintended health and hygiene consequences. here

jade January 15, 2016 at 5:42 AM  

Adding, "In my experience, plenty of women in the Tea Party wear leggings and have not had those problems." iphone 6 repair

Unknown March 28, 2016 at 8:18 PM  

Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Anonymous,  January 5, 2018 at 4:24 AM  

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
1. Fibroid, Hysterectomy, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage, fibromyalgia.
2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection), urine tract infection. Thyroid infection
4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Hepatitis
5. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS
6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
7. Irregular menstruation, painful period
8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
11. Cure from all kinds of Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

gjhmh February 26, 2019 at 5:13 AM  

Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

Isabella Freddie April 15, 2019 at 4:09 PM  

I’m Mark Russ , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that
there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77
and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Imoloa also I saw a lot
of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I
contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and
I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The
medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the
medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your
office.
(4) You want women/men to run after
you.
(5) If you want your own children
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you
(10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
want to recover you lost money
(11) CANCER,
(12) DIABETES,
(13) HIV&AIdS,
(14) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(15) CANCER,
(16) IMPOTENCE,
(17) BARENESS/INFERTILIY
(18) DIARRHEA
(19) ASTHMA..
Also contact him with the above.
and lots more. You can reach him on drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or
Whatsapp +2347081986098 all thanks to dr imoloa he is really a great man . Mark Russ , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that
there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77
and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Imoloa also I saw a lot
of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I
contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and
I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The
medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the
medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your
office.
(4) You want women/men to run after
you.
(5) If you want your own children
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you
(10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
want to recover you lost money
(11) CANCER,
(12) DIABETES,
(13) HIV&AIdS,
(14) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(15) CANCER,
(16) IMPOTENCE,
(17) BARENESS/INFERTILIY
(18) DIARRHEA
(19) ASTHMA..
Also contact him with the above.
and lots more. You can reach him on drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or
Whatsapp +2347081986098 all thanks to dr imoloa he is really a great man .

anneke sergio April 21, 2019 at 9:16 AM  

Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
HERPES.
SYPHILIS.
HEPATITIS A B and C.


Jignov August 26, 2019 at 12:55 AM  

Nice article and information provided ..Indian youngsters are now so fashion and technology conscious so they are always looking for something new and want changes..that leads to create a wide market for fashion https://www.jignov.com/women/jumpsuits.html.

jackiedavis September 12, 2019 at 6:41 AM  

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
vagisil for yeast infection  

Campbell Nana January 13, 2021 at 1:50 PM  

Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Priest Babaka fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2017 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregnant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2018 by Priest Babaka. I was pregnant by April 17. I had a baby boy in march 2019. I was carefully monitored and Priest Babaka was always available for me. I can recommend Priest Babaka more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under his guidance. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka














Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Priest Babaka fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2017 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregnant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2018 by Priest Babaka. I was pregnant by April 17. I had a baby boy in march 2019. I was carefully monitored and Priest Babaka was always available for me. I can recommend Priest Babaka more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under his guidance. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

Tamara Barrow August 5, 2021 at 11:39 PM  

I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP