Eclectic Imagination Fashion Show

>> Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On August 20, I photographed a fashion show at the Lake Merritt Garden Center in Oakland. The show, "Eclectic Imagination" was organized by Ahsou Saechou and LaTasha Brown.

Their fashions were imaginative, colorful and just fun.

IMG_7548

It was the first time I really got to use my new flash attachment for my camera. It worked pretty well, but I have a lot to learn.

Here are a few photos from the fashion show. Enjoy!


LaTasha Brown's "Lavish Empire"
IMG_7140
Model shows off Lavish Empire tee

IMG_7237
Model shows off Lavish Empire tee

AhSou's "Trashbag Dresses"
IMG_7609


IMG_7582
Model shows off trashbag dress.

Pretty interesting designs, right? Check out more photos with the slide show below.

All photos by Reginald James. Courtesy of TheBlackHour.com.




Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP